I'm Vending at this event on Sat nov 11th In Jack London Square In Oakland
The every 2nd Saturday market features:
- 95+ local vendors (makers, artists, antiques, start-ups and more!)
- DIY Workshops: over half a dozen workshops from "make your own terrarium" to "make your own leather belts"
- Local Eats: Not only is Jack London SQ home to some of the best restaurants on the water but the market also features local food startups and food trucks!
- Live Entertainment: free local bands and musical performances, magicians, and street dancers.
- Need to cool down? Enjoy the beers on the deck at historic Last Chance Saloon.
Free Entry & Pet Friendly!
An Ansanelli Productions Event.
See also Treasure Island Flea.