I'll be having a release party and open studio for my new 2018 calendars, my original art pieces, jewelry and cards will be available for purchase. Refreshments will be provided. Save the date and come see my creative space where all the magic happens :)
I'm very excitd to be vending at this two ay event! See you there :)
TREASURE ISLAND FLEA SNAPSHOT
- The last full weekend of every month
- Monthly market hosts 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors, under ground food start-ups, & more.
- 3 Full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails.
- DIY community workshops & carnival games.
- 25+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
- Scavenger hunts.
- $3 Entry, kids 12 & Under Free
- Kid zone with games for all ages
- 2+ local bands each day
- Pet friendly
- Free parking
I'm Vending at this event on Sat nov 11th In Jack London Square In Oakland
The every 2nd Saturday market features:
- 95+ local vendors (makers, artists, antiques, start-ups and more!)
- DIY Workshops: over half a dozen workshops from "make your own terrarium" to "make your own leather belts"
- Local Eats: Not only is Jack London SQ home to some of the best restaurants on the water but the market also features local food startups and food trucks!
- Live Entertainment: free local bands and musical performances, magicians, and street dancers.
- Need to cool down? Enjoy the beers on the deck at historic Last Chance Saloon.
Free Entry & Pet Friendly!
An Ansanelli Productions Event.
See also Treasure Island Flea.